Inspirational Quotes, Poems and Themes
- To die: to sleep:
No more; and, by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to, ’tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished.
- Hamlet, Act III, scene 1, line 60.
- He gave his honours to the world again,
His blessed part to heaven, and slept in peace.
- “Death be not Proud” A poem by John Dunne
- “In this world, nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes,” Benjamin Franklin
- Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
- “The report of my death was an exaggeration,” Mark Twain